Bangkok to Bagan 2004

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Sob sob... in Chiang Mai

Short post. Too sad to write much today.

This morning, Mike left for the United States as scheduled. He should be arriving in San Diego on Sunday at 11 am. Mike, don't forget to SMS or email me so I know you arrived safely!

At the moment, I am in the northern city of Chiang Mai. It's touristy, granted, but I must admit, it does have its charms. It's like Khao San Road, but on a grander scale. I spent today orienting myself around the city and just settling down. Not sure what I will do tomorrow, but hell, I am sure I will figure something out. I always do.

I was planning on making a loop through southern Laos before flying back to Hong Kong, but with the ASEAN summit planned in Vientiane, Laos has imposed strict regulations on travels in the country. Sigh, can't travel anywhere anymore. At this rate, I think I will have to forgo that part of my journey.

Well, This is costing me a fortune and it's getting late. I should sign off here.

In case anyone needs me, I am staying here :
Golden Fern Guest House, Rm 114
Tel : 05327 8423
20 Soi 8, Th Phra Pokklao
Chiang Mai

Thailand

Love you guys,

Angel

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home