Bangkok to Bagan 2004

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Let's do this

Welcome to Mike & Angel's 2004 Asia trip! This blog features:

  • Comments! That's right, people can now comment on posts!
  • Safety! When gorillas beat me senseless because I have blueberries in my pocket, you'll know which hotel we last stayed at!
  • Bad grammar! Includes using propositions to end sentences with!
  • Memories! So Angel and I can reminisce on how we got jaundice, all those years ago!
  • Exotic tales of the Orient! For those who give a crap!
I also have some personal goals for this trip. First, I'm going to be more friendly and outgoing (by my standards, anyway) to the locals and fellow travelers. I was overly paranoid about security the last trip, so I probably gave the impression that I was a curmudgeon. Secondly, I'm not going to be a blog nazi this trip. If Angel decides to spew lies, like how I embarassed myself at a Cambodian snooker table for example, then I will not stop her.

I'm leaving for Bangkok on Friday!

-Mike

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home