Bangkok to Bagan 2004

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Hello from Mae Hong Son

I am banged up pretty badly, my arms are about to fall off from all that paddling and there were a couple of real close calls, but it was all worth it. The white-water rafting trip was simply amazing.

I am currently in Mae Hong Son after the exhausting two-day journey. I would write more, but my brain is simply mush at this point. I must forewarn you that it might be awhile before I next update because I plan to visit some hill tribe villages and a KMT outpost tomorrow. The day after, I plan to get on a bus for a six-hour journey to Mae Sarong (unless this quaint town captivates me into staying an extra day or two, which looks like a possibility at this point).

Here am where I am staying:

Friend House
Tel: 0 5361 1150
Th Predate Gong Ham
Mae Hong Son

Oh, by the way, I know that I told everyone that I will be back at the end of this month, it is very likely that I will be extending my trip another week or so. All I got to say about that is “BWHAHAHA, suckers!” I will probably end up staying here until Louie and Monica heads to Hong Kong in mid December. What can I say? I am a spoiled brat. : P

Until my brain starts functioning properly again (this may take awhile),

Angel

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home